CNIT 132 Intermediate HTML and CSS (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Hand-coded web pages using HTML, CSS following latest standards and FTP to transfer to web server.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Create valid HTML and CSS files to publish text and graphic information on the World Wide Web.
- Outcome 2: Create and use style sheets to standardize the appearance of web pages in different devices.
- Outcome 3: Describe the difference between using scripts and server-side technologies to make HTML pages more interactive.
- Outcome 4: Apply different methods to transfer data over the Internet.
- Outcome 5: Identify privacy, security, copyright, and user accessibility methods when developing web pages.