CNIT 129 Web 2.0 Internet Technologies (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Overview of Web 2.0 Internet technologies. Techniques for contributing and sharing documents, photos, videos and other data using blogs, wikis, social networking, video and photo sharing websites, and other tools.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Summarize Web 2.0 Internet technologies and how they are implemented on Web 2.0 websites.
- Outcome 2: Compare and contrast how data sharing is affected by browser-based operating systems and web-based applications
- Outcome 3: Categorize web content with features of social bookmarking such as tags and tag clouds.
- Outcome 4: Manage web content using different web 2.0 technologies.
- Outcome 5: Manage content with different Web applications.
- Outcome 6: Manage content on web log (blogs) publishing platforms and wikis.
- Outcome 7: Define the different web 2.0 monetization models