CM 244 Construction Scheduling (3)
Lec-52.5, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Study of the basic concepts of construction scheduling: scheduling techniques with a focus on Critical Path Methods; CPM schedule planning, scheduling, updating and analysis. Manual procedures in scheduling are followed by computer applications.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Differentiate among the different methods of scheduling, describing their characteristics and applicability.
- Outcome 2: Assess the relationship between the scheduling process, project management and cost estimating.
- Outcome 3: Create a resource-loaded CPM schedule and perform basic scheduling calculations.
- Outcome 4: Analyze construction schedules for constructability and scheduling logic.
- Outcome 5: Prepare a cost-loaded CPM schedule utilizing computer software.