CDEV 91 Early Childhood Education Administration II (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Administration, supervision and management of early childhood programs. Emphasis on human relations including staffing; family involvement; and developing communication guidelines for director/teacher, teacher/teacher, teacher/family and managing the daily operations of program.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Analyze issues that impact the delivery of high quality programs
- Outcome 2: Identify the director's roles and responsibilities.
- Outcome 3: Examine how family cultural values and diversity impact service delivery.
- Outcome 4: Summarize the developmental theories of children.
- Outcome 5: Analyze the key indicators of quality environments for all children including those with special needs.
- Outcome 6: Assess the effects of health, safety and nutrition on growth and development
- Outcome 7: Evaluate assessments tools and identify the components of quality care.
- Outcome 8: Identify community resources available to children and their families.