BSL 2 Business Law 2 (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Sales, regulation of business, real property, community property, environmental law, employment law, bailment law, wills and trusts, and security regulations.
Formerly CLW 19
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Describe the role of the Uniform Commercial Code in influencing the law of sales
- Outcome 2: Summarize fundamental concepts, principles, and legal procedures that apply to securities regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Outcome 3: Use fundamental concepts, principles, and legal procedures that apply to the many areas of consumer law.
- Outcome 4: Describe, distinguish and compare the legal controls imposed on the flow of trade, labor, and capital across national borders.
- Outcome 5: Analyze the liability of manufacturers and sellers of goods for a defective product based upon theories of negligence, misrepresentation, violation of statutory duty, warranty, and strict liability in tort.