BOSS 3502 Customer Service Principles
This course focuses on retaining customers by establishing effective customer service practices. Topics include web-based customer service, electronic communication, the lost customer, customer feedback, and behaviors to satisfy new and existing customers.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Define customer service and the loyal customer.
- Outcome 2: Describe customer diversity.
- Outcome 3: Identify behaviors to satisfy customers.
- Outcome 4: Demonstrate effective listening skills and telephone techniques.
- Outcome 5: Define web-based customer service and electronic communication.
- Outcome 6: Recognize customer turnoffs and poor customer service.
- Outcome 7: Define customer feedback
- Outcome 8: Identify steps to recover the lost customer
- Outcome 9: Recognize productive and unproductive job stressors.