BIM 121 Revit Architecture II (3)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Course focuses on advanced applications of the Revit Architecture software. Presents a set of problems involving typical issues encountered in contract document production in a multi-user environment in the Architecture and Construction industries. Includes Family Editing, Work-sharing, Phases and Design Options, and Presentation Techniques.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Create a set of Design Development/ Construction Documents for a project.
- Outcome 2: Work in collaborative teams through Work-Sharing
- Outcome 3: Render building views
- Outcome 4: Create walk-throughs for presentation purposes
- Outcome 5: Customize and create Families for technical drawings