BCST 150 Special Project (2)
Lab-54, work-60, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Students apply theory and skills acquired in electronic media classes to an independent electronic media project acceptable to both student and instructor.
Instructor's permission required to add.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Develop special broadcast electronic media arts projects.
- Outcome 2: The student will originate, develop, and produce a mutually satisfactory electronic media arts project that will engage her/him the entire semester.
- Outcome 3: Submit a professionally written proposal and successfully pitch their project.
- Outcome 4: Demonstrate independent media project development and management
- Outcome 5: Employ and demonstrate professionalism and industry work-place soft skills.