ARCH 29B Freehand Drawing II (1)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Continuing development of skills in freehand drawing methods, with more complex subject matter and the use of color media. Focus is on the drawing from observation of buildings and architectural space.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Demonstrate skills and techniques for seeing and recording the built environment from images and on-site.
- Outcome 2: Apply freehand drawing as a tool to analyze architectural form, structure, and context.
- Outcome 3: Use varied drawing media.
- Outcome 4: Depict architectural form, texture, light, and materials.
- Outcome 5: Demonstrate their understanding of the basic principles of one, two and three-point perspective drawing.