ARCH 22A Delineation and Rendering (3)
Lec-35, Lab-70, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
Basic drawing techniques in graphic communication. Two and three-dimensional representations with various media expressing architectural ideas and concepts.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Produce fundamental and related architectural drawings, choosing appropriate types that are relevant and credible.
- Outcome 2: Create drawn representations of architectural ideas and concepts that incorporate the use of plans, sections, elevations, perspectives, conceptual sketches, and diagrams.
- Outcome 3: Choose from a palette of colors to best represent and communicate qualities of architectural forms and space using various color media and techniques.
- Outcome 4: Arrange a series of drawn representations into a visual composition that communicates major design intentions into a visual and multi-layered formal presentation.
- Outcome 5: Appraise the efficacy of an architectural graphic presentation against the design intentions.