ARCH 100 Introduction to Architecture and Design (2)
Lec-35, field trips
Credit, Degree Applicable
This course introduces students to the fundamental principles related to design of physical environments. Students will be introduced to an overview of the architecture and interior design fields, along with fundamental concepts and considerations inherent within them.
ARCH 100=ARCH 48
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Draw connections between context and conditions of design of environments and building process.
- Outcome 2: Analyze characteristics of building design, interior design, and urban design from images.
- Outcome 3: Demonstrate an understanding of the diverse values of different design process in architecture, interior design, and related fields.
- Outcome 4: Distinguish the various related professional careers in architecture, design and construction
- Outcome 5: Describe the education and experience necessary for a career development and professional licensing.
- Outcome 6: Use building images to communicate design ideas.