ADMJ 89 Continuing Professional Training (2)
Credit, Degree Applicable
PREREQ.: Law enforcement officer
This course is designed to provide police personnel with mandated training in legal updates, risk management, community policing, first aid and CPR, and arrest and control techniques. Successful completion of this course meets mandated bi-annual POST requirements for continuing professional training
Students may petition to repeat this course to meet a legally mandated training requirement.
Offered on occasion
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify the most recent updates to California Law.
- Outcome 2: Distinguish trends in risk management.
- Outcome 3: Organize, implement and manage community policing and problem solving solutions.
- Outcome 4: Demonstrate competency for First Aid and CPR.
- Outcome 5: Demonstrate competency in arrest and control techniques