ADMJ 82 Criminal Justice Work Experience (1-3)
Lec-52.5, Work-60 to 225
Credit, Degree Applicable
Repeat: max. 6 units
Practice working in a local criminal justice agency under the supervision of employees currently working in the field. Development of professional attitudes; application of principles; exposure to methods and problems. Weekly seminars to evaluate and review progress.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Utilize a glossary of terms and definitions unique to the assigned agency.
- Outcome 2: Identify and describe the functions and services provided by the assigned agency in the form of a term paper.
- Outcome 3: Identify and illustrated professional attitudes while working with the public and members at the internship site.
- Outcome 4: Demonstrate promptness, responsibility and courtesy in the work experience agency.
- Outcome 5: Compare and contrast the theoretical and practical functions of the criminal justice system.
- Outcome 6: Illustrate knowledge and skills necessary to complete assigned tasks by the agency.