ACBO 9215 Microsoft Access for Accounting Principles
Integrating Microsoft Access with principles of accounting. Topics include queries, reports, tables, forms, using Access to track inventory and customer orders, interpreting financial information and payroll.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Perform accounting procedures using Microsoft Access.
- Outcome 2: Create and maintain tables to manage accounting payroll.
- Outcome 3: Manage queries to create financial information.
- Outcome 4: Modify and evaluate forms to track sales inventory .
- Outcome 5: Analyze and create reports to view customer orders.