ACBO 9209 QuickBooks: Level 2
ADVISE: ACBO 9200, 9203, 9206, 9208 or equivalent, COMP 9245
, 9905 or equivalent, ESL Level 6+
Continuation of business accounting for a sole proprietorship and payroll simulations using QuickBooks. The content is essential for preparing students for work or for those planning to further their education in accounting. Students will learn skills needed to be competitive in the present job market.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Use QuickBooks Tools for tracking inventory.
- Outcome 2: Enter bills for received inventory.
- Outcome 3: Create estimates.
- Outcome 4: Track reimbursable (Billing) expenses.
- Outcome 5: Create Time Reports.
- Outcome 6: Set up and run Payroll Processing.
- Outcome 7: Process adjustments and year-end procedures.