ACBO 9208 QuickBooks: Level 1
Service business accounting for a sole proprietorship and payroll simulations using QuickBooks.
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify and execute the four levels of operations within QuickBooks.
- Outcome 2: Set up and maintain vendors and customer centers.
- Outcome 3: Transfer funds, reconcile bank accounts and enter credit card charges.
- Outcome 4: Set-up and process payroll.
- Outcome 5: View and print accounting reports and financial statements.
- Outcome 6: Perform general accounting and end-of-period procedures.