ACBO 9202 Accounting II-Corporate
Fundamental accounting principles and procedures of a merchandising business organized as a corporation. Topics include the accounting cycle for a corporation such as transactions, special journals, ledgers, financial statements, inventory, payroll and taxes. The integration of Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks is introduced.
Offered Spring semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Perform proper accounting procedures for a merchandising business (corporation).
- Outcome 2: Analyze ethical and behavioral practices.
- Outcome 3: Explain the role of accounting in a global and cultural environment.
- Outcome 4: Conduct Internet research activities relating to business practices.
- Outcome 5: Complete accounting problems using Microsoft Excel.
- Outcome 6: Complete accounting problems using QuickBooks.