AAPS 101 College Orientation (0.5)
Credit, Degree Applicable
Assists students to identify their educational goals and chart their course to achieve success at City College of San Francisco. Topics include college policies and procedures, programs and services, expectations and requirements as well as the campus facilities, student's rights and responsibilities.
Offered only in Summer semesters
After successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Outcome 1: Identify the matriculation process.
- Outcome 2: Collect and organize resources to make informed decisions
- Outcome 3: Assess the factors that contribute to learning and achievement
- Outcome 4: Establish long and short-term goals to ensure college success
- Outcome 5: Identify the requirements for general education and major(s) of choice.
- Outcome 6: Construct an educational plan to achieve goals and respond to needs
- Outcome 7: Identify campus resources needed to succeed in college