CityNotes for Tuesday, October 3, 2017

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Tuesday, October 3, 2017
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 01:39:23 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. Save the Date: “Start Your Own Business” Workshop with Michael Needham - October 4

2. Job Fair - October 5

3. Nadia Scholnick Memorial - October 8

4. Fall Harvest Buffet - October 18

5. Guided Pathways Self-Assessment Workshops

1. Save the Date: “Start Your Own Business” Workshop with Michael Needham - October 4