CityNotes for Friday, September 29, 2017

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Friday, September 29, 2017
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 00:04:31 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook follow us on Twitter and Instagram to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. Save-the-Date: “Start Your Own Business” Workshop with Michael Needham - October 4

2. Job Fair - October 5

3. $2,500 Scholarships for Asian American & Pacific Islander Students!

4. Call for Translation Services

5. Annual Health Fair - October 10

1. Save-the-Date: “Start Your Own Business” Workshop with Michael Needham - October 4