CityNotes for Friday, May 19, 2017

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Friday, May 19, 2017
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 19:48:31 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. 82nd Annual Commencement - May 26

2. Forum Launch Party - May 24

1. 82nd Annual Commencement - May 26

2. Forum Launch Party - May 24

Come celebrate with us!

We are so excited to show you the new Forum, CCSF's literary magazine, featuring many of our own students, faculty and staff! There is even a ten-page color section of art.

Thanks to all of you who were kind enough to promote the class and submissions in your classes.

We do hope you can join us at Adobe Books from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Wednesday, May 24 for snacks, readings from contributors and an open mic. Come celebrate summer!!!

Our launch event also features two of our colleagues who were recently nominated for Pushcart Prizes – the talented Jackie Davis-Martin and Saramanda Swigart.

See you there? The flyer (featuring the cover art) is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9cCp0c6_2y8Y0JiVzF2aGhiS2M

Commencement Announcement.jpg

JPEG image