League for Innovation Conference: Volunteers Needed

To: "'ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu'" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: League for Innovation Conference: Volunteers Needed
From: CCSF Distribution Email <ccsfdist@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:18:44 +0000

City College is the host school for the League for Innovation in the Community College Conference held at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis from March 12-15, 2017. We are asking for volunteers to help support the conference. If you volunteer for a 4-hour shift, you get free access to the entire four-day conference. Here's a link to sign up: Volunteer Shifts. We are provided with a conference room that will serve as a volunteer “hang-out”  as well as where there is complimentary coffee in the morning and snacks in the afternoon.  Questions? Please contact Cynthia Dewar at cdewar@ccsf.edu