Re: CCSF Workforce Housing Survey

To: John Rizzo <jrizzo@ccsf.edu>
Subject: Re: CCSF Workforce Housing Survey
From: Susan Lamb <slamb@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 19:47:27 +0000
CC: "CCSF@cloud.ccsf.edu" <CCSF@cloud.ccsf.edu>, Ronald Gerhard<rgerhard@ccsf.edu>, Thea Selby <thea@nextstepsmarketing.com>, Linda Shaw<lshaw@ccsf.edu>, Linda Da Silva <ldasilva@ccsf.edu>, CCSF Office of Research<research@ccsf.edu>, Pamela Mery <pmery@ccsf.edu>

Yes, we can offer an additional survey for students...

The initial direction from the Board was to survey staff and faculty regarding their interest in pursuing housing faculty and staff housing. We can bring this question back to the BOT to see if the Board wants us to do an additional survey to students regarding student housing. Since we are covering multiple facility issues in the next several Board meetings, it would tie in nicely.

Sincerely,

Susan

Susan E. Lamb
Interim Chancellor
slamb@ccsf.edu
(415) 239-3303

City College of San Francisco
Open, Accredited, and Serving the Community

Ocean Campus
50 Phelan Avenue B213
San Francisco, CA 94112