CCSF Workforce Housing Survey

To: "CCSF@cloud.ccsf.edu" <CCSF@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CCSF Workforce Housing Survey
From: CCSF Office of Research <research@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 16:38:23 +0000

Dear Colleagues,

Some community college districts currently offer employee housing as a benefit to attract and retain faculty and staff to the area. Other districts in our region that have developed workforce housing include San Mateo County Community College District and Santa Clara Unified School District.

The Board of Trustees is exploring whether there is interest in providing workforce housing to CCSF employees at below-market rents. This initial survey of College employees will provide information regarding potential demand. Survey responses will inform the Board’s future discussion of options.

Please take this short survey to help us understand potential demand for below-market rate apartments for CCSF employees. The survey will be open for one week starting today. It will close on March 1st at 5:00 p.m.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CCSF_Housing

Note: This survey is being re-opened. If you already responded, please be assured that we will still count your previous response; you do not need to re-take the survey.

Best Regards,

Pamela M. Mery, Ed.D.

Dean of Institutional Effectiveness

Linda da Silva

Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities Planning & Construction

City College of San Francisco

50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112

ldasilva@ccsf.edu

p 415.239.3495

c 650.642.7143