Assessment of ILO 4 - Personal and Career Development - Invitation toCollege-Wide Forum

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: Assessment of ILO 4 - Personal and Career Development - Invitation toCollege-Wide Forum
From: SLO updates <slocoordinator@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:46:59 +0000

Dear College Community;

On March 6 the Academic Senate SLO Committee will be hosting a college-wide forum to discuss the assessment of ILO 4 - Personal and Career Development.  The forum will include a review of the ILO 4 Draft Report, and a discussion on what findings the committee should be providing to the Executive Council of the Academic Senate, the PGC, and the Board of Trustees around ILO 4 Assessment.

Institutional Learning Outcome Assessment is a college-wide activity involving not just instructional areas but also Administrative, Academic and Student Services.  We invite and encourage participation from the entire college in the March 6 Forum.

The Forum will be held in MUB 170, on Monday, March 6, 2017 from 12-1:30 pm.  We hope to see you there!

Sheri Miraglia, Craig Kleinman, Andrea Niosi, CCSF SLO Coordinators
Cherisa Yarkin, Director of Planning
and the  CCSF Academic Senate SLO Committee Members