UPDATE - Re: Facilities Notice: Ocean Campus gas line repairs update(affecting Smith, Statler, Conlan, EOPS, Student Union)

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: UPDATE - Re: Facilities Notice: Ocean Campus gas line repairs update(affecting Smith, Statler, Conlan, EOPS, Student Union)
From: Linda Da Silva <ldasilva@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 00:10:49 +0000

This afternoon, gas service was restored to Conlan and EOPS. Engineers are checking equipment in those buildings. The remaining work is tracking per the schedule outlined in my email yesterday (below).

Thank you,

Linda da Silva

Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities

City College of San Francisco

50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112

ldasilva@ccsf.edu

p 415.239.3495

c 650.642.7143

www.ccsf.edu/facilities