Summer Semester SLO Reporting

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: Summer Semester SLO Reporting
From: SLO updates <slocoordinator@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:54:15 +0000

Dear College Community;

CCSF's Institutional Assessment Plan specifies that "disaggregated SLO data is collected for at least one SLO for every section (all sections covered), capturing the individual assessment results for every student who takes a course at City College."

In order to ensure that we are capturing data for every CRN, and student, the Executive Council of the Academic Senate passed a resolution on August 31, 2016, to recommend that beginning in Summer 2017, CRN-level SLO reporting requirements will apply to the Summer semester as well as Spring and Fall.

If you are planning to teach a summer course or know that your department will be hiring new faculty to teach summer courses, please be aware of this new reporting requirement, and please take advantage of our drop in SLO Help Labs if faculty need assistance learning how to complete CRN-level reports.

Drop in SLO Coordinator Support in the TLC, Batmale 313

  • Every Tuesday: 1:30-2:30 - Craig Kleinman
  • Every Friday:  11-1 - Sheri Miraglia
Need a quick reminder of how to do an assessment?  Jump to the Quick Guide.

Thanks to your efforts, CCSF is now a model in the state for its exemplary and innovative work in collecting disaggregated student assessment data as evidenced by the invitations we are getting to speak at statewide conferences!  It's wonderful to be in a position of leadership and strength in the area of assessment.

Sheri Miraglia, Craig Kleinman, Andrea Niosis - SLO Coordination Team

SUMMER3.jpg

JPEG image