March 3 Accreditation Celebration of YOU - Save the Date

To: "'ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu'" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: March 3 Accreditation Celebration of YOU - Save the Date
From: CCSF Distribution Email <ccsfdist@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 23:40:44 +0000

Please save the date!

On Friday, March 3, from 3:30-6 pm, we will celebrate our accreditation reaffirmation and all the work that we did as a College to achieve this milestone. The event will take place in the Cafeteria on the Ocean Campus.

We will request RSVPs in a separate email within the coming days, but we hope that you can clear your calendars in the meantime for the afternoon of March 3 and join us for this special event.

In addition, please stay tuned for other announcements related to a citywide celebration later this spring.