Bookstore Update

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: Bookstore Update
From: Susan Lamb <slamb@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 21:21:35 +0000

Dear College Community,

Many of you have emailed and called with concerns about the proposed decrease in bookstore hours at our Center locations.  This decision was not made by the College.  Follett’s initial bid to manage our bookstore was based on an enrollment of 90,000 students in April 1, 2013.   Follett is proposing reduced hours based on current sales patterns and foot traffic.  We are currently in negotiations with Follett to find a solution that best meets the needs of our students.

Sincerely,
Susan

Susan E. Lamb

Interim Chancellor

slamb@ccsf.edu

(415) 239-3303

City College of San Francisco

Open, Accredited, and Serving the Community

Ocean Campus

50 Phelan Avenue E200

San Francisco, CA 94112