Update to Facilities Notice: Gas service to Ocean Campus south sideis back on!

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: Update to Facilities Notice: Gas service to Ocean Campus south sideis back on!
From: Linda Da Silva <ldasilva@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 19:53:47 +0000

Great news! The repairs our crews were able to make so far this week to underground gas pipelines have allowed PG&E to turn our gas service back on to the south side of the Ocean Campus.

Gas service to Wellness, Rosenberg, Child Development Center and B&G Shops is back on. Our Stationary Engineers are relighting pilot lights and checking to ensure equipment is operating.

We still have a compromised gas line to Smith, Statler, EOPS and Conlan. Crews continue to work and will be working next week to install replacement lines. The good news - and I was incorrect in my prior emails - is that there is heat to Smith/Statler coming from the boiler plant - which is served by a separate gas service.  Culinary is still challenged (and doing a wonderful job) to cook without gas. Conlan folks, please continue to dress warmly. EOPS folks, thanks for continuing to temporarily office in Cloud Hall.

Employee Lot H will be closed next week to vehicle parking, to accommodate large construction equipment and to minimize foot traffic near dangerous construction zones.

Thank you,

Linda da Silva

Associate Vice Chancellor, Facilities

City College of San Francisco

50 Phelan Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94112

ldasilva@ccsf.edu

p 415.239.3495

c 650.642.7143

www.ccsf.edu/facilities