CityNotes for Tuesday, December 6

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Tuesday, December 6
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 01:48:19 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. Freedom Day - December 7

2. CCSF Bookstore Hours - We've Got You Covered

3. Annual Holiday Party - December 8

1. Freedom Day - December 7

Join the Department of Journalism in celebrating the 225th anniversary of the First Amendment on Wednesday, Dec. 7 from 12:00pm to 3:00pm on the Bungalow 615 balcony. FREE SPEECH! FREE ASSEMBLY! FREE PRESS! FREE FOOD! For more information, please see the attached flyer or call 415-239-3446.

2. CCSF Bookstore Hours - We've Got You Covered

Please see the attached flyer for updated book store hours effective December 1 through December 19.

3. Annual Holiday Party - December 8

Join the Administrators' Association, Classified Senate, Faculty Association & Friends, and the Office of the Chancellor for the annual holiday party!

December 8, 4:00pm to 7:00pm
Smith Hall Cafeteria, Ocean Campus

To RSVP and for information on the Toy Drive, please click here.

Please see the attached holiday flyer. For questions regarding this event, please contact Rita Tuia'luu'luu at rtuialuuluu@ccsf.edu.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

FreedomDay-HalfPage.pdf

Fall 2016 Store Hours_REV2.pdf

CCSF Annual Holiday Party (1).pdf