CityNotes for Friday, July 1, 2016

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Friday, July 1, 2016
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 18:39:59 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. CCSF Theatre Department Presents: "Body Awareness" - July 8, 9, and 10
2. Upcoming Job Orientations at CCSF Mission Campus

1. CCSF Theatre Department Presents: "Body Awareness" - July 8, 9, and 10

WHAT:
The Theatre Department of City College of San Francisco presents Annie Baker’s "Body Awareness," directed by instructor John Wilk.

Of her play, Annie Baker said, "My goal for the play is to not judge anyone, to get at that point where everyone is equally right and equally wrong, so the humor comes from that... I wanted to write a play about issues that wasn’t an 'issue play'".

WHEN:
Friday, July 8 at 7:30pm
Saturday, July 9 at 2:00pm and 7:30pm
Sunday, July 10 at 2:00pm

TICKETS:
Discount students, seniors, TBA members: $10
General Admission: $15 general.

Tickets available on brownpapertickets.com.

CONTACT:
For questions, please contact John Wilk at 415.452.7274 or jwilk@ccsf.edu.

2. Upcoming Job Orientations at CCSF Mission Campus

The CCSF Mission Center Campus is offering a variety of orientations throughout the month of July for both Quickbooks and office administration in a variety of fields. See the attached flyer for more information.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Upcoming Orientations at CCSF Mission.pdf