CityNotes for Friday, June 10, 2016

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu>
Subject: CityNotes for Friday, June 10, 2016
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 18:39:21 +0000

Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to stay up-to-date on CCSF campus happenings, events, important safety information, and more!

1. Parcel Tax Oversight Committee Meeting  - June 23
2. CCSF Bookstores Summer 2016 Hours of Operation
3. BART Invites you! Balboa Park In-Station Open House - Wed. June 15
4. New CityNotes Distribution Schedule for Summer

1. Parcel Tax Oversight Committee Meeting  - June 23

All are invited to attend the upcoming Parcel Tax Oversight Committee meeting on Thursday, June 23.

9:30am - 11:00am
Gough Street Campus Auditorium
33 Gough Street, San Francisco

Please see the attached announcement for the meeting agenda.

2. CCSF Bookstores Summer 2016 Hours of Operation

Please see the attached schedule for the CCSF bookstores summer hours of operation.

3. BART Invites you! Balboa Park In-Station Open House - Wed. June 15

From Molly Burke, Government and Community Relations Representative, BART:

We'd like to invite you to take part in two in-station open house events at the Balboa Park BART station on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.  BART is seeking public input on making BART better, and hearing from the community is essential to our success.

We also invite you to share this information with your employees, customers, guests, patrons, members and friends. We hope you can hang this information in your lunch room or post it on your community information board. A pdf flyer is attached for your use. Thank you!

4. New CityNotes Distribution Schedule for Summer

During the summer term, CityNotes will be distributed as needed once per week on Friday afternoons. If you would like your items included for submission, please send announcements to citynotes@ccsf.edu by 12:00pm each preceding Thursday.

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

Summer 2016 Store Hours.pdf

Balboa Flyer BART.png

Parcel Tax Meeting Notice.pdf