August 14 FLEX and Disaggregated Data Workshop Sign-Ups

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: August 14 FLEX and Disaggregated Data Workshop Sign-Ups
From: SLO updates <slocoordinator@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:05:29 +0000

*apologies for the formatting issues!!  Hopefully this will be more readable*

August 20

Updates from the SLO Coordinators

The SLO Coordinators would like to thank everyone who participated in the August 14 FLEX Day!  We hope that the information provided by David Marshall and Joanna Oxendine was valuable to you, and that you were able to enjoy a productive discussion in your department meetings around assessment.

We found that David and Joanna's presentations (particularly the afternoon sessions) had a lot of practical information.  You can access David and Joanna's presentation materials on the SLO Professional Development Page:  http://www.ccsf.edu/en/about-city-college/slo/professional_development/aug_2015_flex.html

Takeaways from the FLEX Conversation

We wanted to share with you some of our takeaways and also summarize some of the feedback we received from the surveys that you filled out.

Some examples of your survey feedback:

Disaggregated Data Workshops and Drop-In Help

Some people wished that the keynote had dug deeper into the process of closing the loop. This was covered in more detail in the break-out session (see materials on the SLO website). We will talk a lot more about this in the October 20th FLEX presentations. More information to come to you next week.

Would you like to get started analyzing your disaggregated SLO data? Sign up for a workshop or drop-in help lab here.