Survey for CCSF's Fall Marketing Campaign

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Survey for CCSF's Fall Marketing Campaign
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 00:03:34 +0000

Dear College Community,

We are currently working to prepare the Fall marketing campaign for CCSF. Our marketing agency, Interact, is interested in feedback from faculty and staff regarding messaging and graphical treatments.

Listed below is a link to a website where the materials are available. If you would take 5-10 minutes to review the core marketing statements and suggested graphical treatments, you will help us identify how to proceed in such a way as to both reach students and reflect the values of this college.

This survey will close on May 22, so your timely response is appreciated.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing your feedback!

http://interactresearch.com/CCSF/adconcepts/

Regards,

Jeff Hamilton

Director of External Affairs