Tomorrow: Open Information Session with AFT on District Finances

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Tomorrow: Open Information Session with AFT on District Finances
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 19:50:40 +0000

logo1EMPLOYEE RELATIONS OFFICE​​
​​​33 GOUGH STREET ∙ SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103 ∙ (415) 241-2255 ∙ ​​​​FAX (415) 241-2336

May 5, 2015

Employee Relations Announcement for Open Session with AFT2121

The status of District finances and the budget for 2015/16 is a crucial matter for the District community. The District has invited Vice Chancellor Ron Gerhard to present detailed information on this issue at our next open information session with AFT, to inform negotiations over compensation.

We have scheduled this open presentation to occur on Wednesday, May 7, at 2:30 pm in Wellness Room 103. We invite anyone from the District Community to attend.

Sincerely,

The District’s Negotiating Team:

Mickey Branca, SFCCD Dean of Employee Relations
Steve Bruckman, SFCCD Vice Chancellor, General Counsel
Ray Gamba, SFCCD Dean, School of Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences and
​Multicultural Studies
Doug Bish, SFCCD Dean, School Fine, Applied, and Communication Arts
Geisce Ly, SFCCD Dean, Downtown Center
Becky Perelli, Director of Student Health
Jeff Sloan, Labor Counsel, Renne Sloan Holtzman Sakai