Enrollment Colloquy Tomorrow!: Special Edition of Citynotes for Thursday, April 23rd 2015

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Enrollment Colloquy Tomorrow!: Special Edition of Citynotes for Thursday, April 23rd 2015
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:07:51 +0000

The Enrollment Management Committee (a subcommittee of the Participatory Governance Council) is hosting a series of Enrollment Growth and Management College Colloquies (EGMCC) to facilitate an exchange of ideas and to insure that we all are working from the same information.

The next Colloquy is tomorrow, Friday, April 24th at 12pm in Wellness 103.  PLEASE JOIN US!  The topic is research.  We will be reviewing demographic and other data to understand the enrollment landscape and seek insights that will allow us to make the best decisions moving forward.

The purpose of these forums is to engage in college-wide dialogue. Each of these College Colloquies (CC) will be open to the college as a whole and will be recorded for broad access. Questions related to each topic will be solicited from the constituent groups (Faculty Senate, Classified Senate, AFT, SEIU, AA) to generate some of the content of the College Colloquies. This content, along with feedback from the College Colloquies, will inform the development of an overall strategic enrollment growth and management plan developed by the Enrollment Management (EM) Committee. The EM Committee will recommend the Strategic Plan to the PGC who then makes a recommendation to the Chancellor. We anticipate each College Colloquy being approximately 2 hours and taking place in Wellness 103.

The College Colloquies will focus on these general topics on the following dates:

•        Budget and Enrollment Growth and Management College Colloquy (April 17th @ 12pm)

•        Research and Enrollment Growth and Management College Colloquy (April 24th @ 12pm)

•        Growth and Outreach (Community and High School)  College Colloquy (May 8th @ 12pm)

•        Market and Advertising College Colloquy (Fall)

•        Retention and Persistence College Colloquy (Fall)