SPECIAL EDITION: CCSF Students on KPIX News Tonight!

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: SPECIAL EDITION: CCSF Students on KPIX News Tonight!
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 23:51:55 +0000

CityNotes is proud to announce that our incredible Speech and Debate Team, ranked #1 in the region, will be featured on tonight's KPIX-CBS Channel 5 evening newscast at 5 and 6pm. Please watch tonight!

Our forensics program, currently packed with talent, has taken top honors at tournaments throughout this year and last year, qualifying for the two most important tournaments in the country for the second year running--a standout feat for any college, let alone one at the community college level.

After learning of the program's prolific success, our Media Relations team worked with the press to help shine the spotlight on the great work in our Speech Communication Department. It not only showcases our talent and success but represents the essence of what CCSF is about—access to opportunity for all of San Francisco’s many diverse communities.

Their sustained victories have taken them beyond earning a place at nationals--it’s put City College at the top of the region's rankings, placing #1 above every other four-year and two-year university in California, Nevada and Hawaii.

Congratulations team and go City College!