CONTINUED: CityNotes for Friday, February 20th 2015

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CONTINUED: CityNotes for Friday, February 20th 2015
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 02:28:35 +0000

1. WOMYN of COLOR Annual Event
2. The Spring Buffet!

1. WOMYN of COLOR Annual Event:

Co-sponsored by Women Studies, Women's Resource Center, and Unity Day of Associated Students.

Purpose: to bridge Black History and Women's History months.

What: Sing, speak your hearts out to honor women of color in your life

When: Wednesday, Feb. 25th, 2015 (not the 28th), 12 noon -2 pm

Where: Student Union City CafĂ©, CCSF Ocean Campus (Ocean and Phelan)

Refreshments will be served.

Come join us in honoring women of color that we admire, have inspired us, that are our role models, who have been our allies, and much more!

Please see the attachment for more details. See you there!

Women's Resource Center Student Organizing Cmte.

2. The Spring Buffet!:

CCSF's Culinary and Service Skills Training Program Presents:
THE 2015 EDUCATED PALATE SPRING BUFFET
WhenMarch 24-26, 2015 (TuesdayWednesday, Thursday)
  Doors open at 11:15 (last seating at 1:00)
Where: Educated Palate Restaurant (Downtown Campus—88 4th St.)
Cost: $24.95 (does not include tax or gratuity)
Our buffet sells out each year; seats fill up VERY QUICKLY.
For reservations, contact Chris Johnson: via email: cjohnson@ccsf.edu or (415) 267-6599
(Please put "Dtn Campus Buffet Reservation" in the subject line. All reserved spaces will be confirmed.)

When leaving your reservation request, please provide ALL of the following information:
1) your first & last name
2) a daytime phone #
3) the number of people in your party (small parties may be seated at our “family table”)
4) your preferred day/date
5) your preferred time slot (seatings begin at 11:15; last seating at 1:00).
This event is a wonderful stage for our students to display all that they've learned throughout the semester. Take this opportunity to support our students and the college while enjoying a truly “delicious” experience. Join us and discover why we like to say, “Learning Never Tasted So Good”!
See you there!​

___

Submitting to CityNotes: CityNotes is for everyone! Send a brief paragraph in the body of an email, along with any attachments, at least 5 days before your event to jhamilton@ccsf.edu and adewolk@kamergroup.com. Thanks!​

Femispheres 2015 Flyer V3.pdf