Special City Notes: Wednesday, January 7th 2015

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Special City Notes: Wednesday, January 7th 2015
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 21:24:11 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is )smtp.mailfrom=Citynotes@ccsf.edu;

We are deeply saddened to report the passing of retired CCSF instructor William E. Hoskins on January 5th

Starting as a Chemistry instructor in 1955, William went on to become a long-serving and outstanding member of our amazing faculty, brightening the future of thousands of students throughout his 35 year career with inspiring dedication.

The CCSF family appreciates his exemplary service to our community, and sends our condolences to his friends and family. Please see the attached obituary to learn more about this exceptional man.

Happy New Year to all.​

William Hoskins' Obituary.docx