CityNotes for Thursday, November 13th, 2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes for Thursday, November 13th, 2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 17:38:10 +0000

1. Red Friday

2. Scott Joplin Birthday Ragtime Celebration

1. Red Friday: CCSF Women’s Soccer, Men’s Soccer and Football are all Conference Champions for 2014 and will all be playing in the Regional Playoffs at home this Saturday (11/22). Therefore, this Friday is officially Red Friday in support of our teams!

Take a class, departmental or group selfie, post it on twitter including #CCSFREDFRIDAY and @CCSFAthletics and you’ll receive a free rally towel to wave when attending Saturday’s triple-header playoff. Submitted by Jamie Hayes.

2. Scott Joplin Birthday Ragtime Celebration: Join us for our 32nd annual Scott Joplin Birthday Ragtime Celebration (the longest annual Ragtime Festival in the world!) on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, November 25th, 11:00 – 12:30 PM in the Creative Arts Building, A133. Submitted by Esther Wong.

red friday.pdf

14 Joplin Ragtime Celebration Announcement.doc