FW: CityNotes for Monday, August 25, 2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: FW: CityNotes for Monday, August 25, 2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 23:45:14 +0000

1. Single Stop Now Open

2. Meet Jim Blacksten

1. Single Stop Now Open: The Single Stop office is open once again at the Ocean Campus, located in MUB 298!  We provide comprehensive screening for eligibility, application, and submission for multiple federal and local benefits programs. See attached Single Stop Office.pdf for more information. Submitted by Allie Fasth

2. Meet Jim Blacksten: A CCSF Student Success Story. City College's student successes run the gamut and they all have stories to tell. I think you'll find a bit of inspiration in the attached Jim Blacksten Story.pdf article. Submitted by Peter Anning

Single Stop Office.pdf

Jim Blacksten Story.pdf