CityNotes Special Edition 6/19/2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes Special Edition 6/19/2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:51:13 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is )smtp.mailfrom=Citynotes@ccsf.edu;

CCSF/PD Participation in Special Olympics Torch Run--TOMORROW, June 20, 2014: Several members of our police department including Chief Barnes will be participating in the Special Olympics Torch Run tomorrow, Friday, June 20th at 1:00pm.   We will be running with the torch for a two mile run from Daly City to City College of San Francisco.  The purpose of our participation in the Torch Run is to support the Special Olympics of Northern California through fundraising and public awareness, while enhancing the quality of life of our athletes.

Daly City PD and a few of San Mateo County agencies will do the 'hand off' to San Francisco Community College PD between 1330-1334. We will then proceed N/B on Mission St to Ocean Ave, then head W/B on Ocean Ave. Our run will end in front of the Wellness Center no later the 1400, where we will then hand off to SFPD Officer Ray Padmore. He will take the torch with him and use it for their run on Monday. (Their staging area is @ Union Square, 8:30 AM)

Additional information regarding the Torch Run can be obtained from the following link; http://sonc.org/events/law-enforcement-torch-run