CityNotes for Monday, June 2, 2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes for Monday, June 2, 2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 00:10:12 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is )smtp.mailfrom=Citynotes@ccsf.edu;

A one-note CityNotes today!

1. FLEX Workshop Proposal Deadline (A reminder)

1. FLEX Workshop Proposal Deadline: FLEX provides a unique opportunity for us to come together as an entire College to learn about and discuss key issues.  As is typical of most professional conferences, we'll organize the day according to "strands" that provide general focus while allowing for variety and creativity.  Our August 2014 Flex will be guided by the following three broad goals developed during the spring 2014 Education Master Planning process:

Goal 1:  Advance student achievement in meeting educational goals.
Goal 2:  Transform and sustain College infrastructure.
Goal 3:  Provide new and expanded opportunities for organizational development and effective innovation.

Think about the things you do that contribute to these goals and consider sharing with your colleagues!  In the "Description" section of the Workshop Proposal Form, please indicate how your workshop relates to one of the three goal areas.

You can find the Workshop Proposal Form at our website: www.ccsf.edu/staffdev

The last day to submit a workshop proposal form is FRIDAY, JUNE 13, 2014.

 You may return this form via:

1)   Fax:  (415) 241-2347

2)   email:  etavisor@ccsf.edu

3)   Hand Delivery, US or Interoffice Mail:     Office of Professional Development

33 Gough Street

San Francisco, CA  94103