CityNotes for Tuesday, May 13, 2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes for Tuesday, May 13, 2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:10:21 +0000
authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is )smtp.mailfrom=Citynotes@ccsf.edu;

1. NSF Grant Scholarships

2. Spring Voice Recitals

3. Flex Proposal Deadline (a reminder)

4. Today's Event: Spring Jazz Concert

1. NSF Grant Scholarships: CCSF will award scholarships to full-time students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) for the 2014-2015 academic year. All students who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply. DEADLINE for applications is this Thursday, May 15th. See attachment City Notes NSF STEM.pdf for all the details.

2. Spring Voice Recitals: Winding down the semester serenaded by beautiful voices -- Please come!  An opportunity to hear our CCSF students in any of 4 recitals from May 20-22, many styles, and over 16 hours of music in 3 days. Our students come from many disciplines and CCSF campuses, but all are well prepared to sing next week! Please plan on joining us here at the Ocean Campus in Arts 133 on May 20, Tuesday 6:00-10:00 PM; May 21,Wednesday 2:00-6:00 PM;  May 22 Thurdsday 1:00-5:00 PM at Mission Campus in 106; or Thursday Night May 22 from 6:00-10:00 PM in room A 133 on the Ocean Ave. campus. The complete programs are attached as Spring 2014 Final Voice Recitals.pdf These are all great times to watch our music students perform.

3. Flex Proposal Deadline: A reminder that Friday, June 13th is the deadline for turning in Flex Proposals. See attached flier FLEX proposal deadline.pdf for all the details.

4. Today's Event: Spring Jazz Concert: The Jazz/Rock Improve Workshop and the Advanced Jazz Band directed by David Hardiman, Jr., will be featuring guest artist, Jazz trumpeter from New York, Eddie Allen. TONIGHT -- May 13, at 8:00 PM in the Diego Rivera Theater. See attachment Spring Jazz Concert.pdf for all the performance details.

Spring Jazz Concert.pdf

City Notes NSF STEM.pdf

Spring 2014 Final Voice Recitals.pdf

FLEX proposal deadline.pdf