CityNotes for Tuesday, April 29, 2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes for Tuesday, April 29, 2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:53:35 +0000

1. Accessible Computer Lab. Open House

2. Purchasing deadline this Friday

3. Teens and kids summer program at the Downtown center

4. Today's event

1. Accessible Computer Lab. Open House: Come to The Accessible Computer Laboratory (ACL) Open House on Wednesday May 7th  from 9:40am to 2:30pm. We are located on the second floor of Batmale Hall Room 231. Come and  try our computer technology that is helpful for students when writing and reading assignments.
•             Proof-read papers out loud by computer
•             Speak  your written assignments instead of hand-typing them

2. Purchasing deadline this Friday: Reminder: Deadline this Friday May 2nd for Purchasing using this year’s budget. All requisitions for supplies, services and equipment using this fiscal  year’s funding is due this Friday. This is to allow time to receive the goods and pay for them before year end. Please see the attached memo Purchasing Deadlines YE 2014 Cut-Off.pdf for details. Thank you!

3. Teens and kids summer program at the Downtown center: The downtown center is offering a summer program for "teens and kids" with a special price for CCSF employees. 21 classes are being offered, from Basic electricity and Urban park planning to Survival skills and ACT prep. Check out the two attached fliers CCSF Employee Teens and Kids Application Form.pdf and FLYER TEENS KIDS.pdf for more information. Note. the FLYER TEENS KIDS piece is sized a bit too large to be printed on standard paper. It is being re-sized and will be re-sent when it fits,  but the information is still correct so it'll let you get started. Both fliers are 2 pages.

4. Today's event: Save Our School concert. 11:00 am to 12:00 PM (or a little beyond that...). Nine performances. One show. All faculty. in Choral Room A-133. Should be music to your ears!

CCSF Employee Teens and Kids Application Form.pdf

FLYER TEENS KIDS.pdf

Purchasing Deadlines YE 2014 Cut-off.pdf