CityNotes 2/28/2014

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes 2/28/2014
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:41:42 +0000

OOPS! In the message yesterday, I wrote it was "to too late to register" for the ESL Colloquium being held at the Chinatown/North Beach Center this Saturday, March 1st. That was supposed to say "not too late to register." I have reattached the fliers to this CityNote so in case you thought it was too late -- it's not! Look for "Maduli Invitation" and other ESL Colloquium documents for more information.

Welcome Steven Bruckman: Read about CCSF's new General Counsel. See attached Welcome Steve Bruckman.pdf document for more information.

Welcome Kimberly Harvell: Read about CCSF's newest Dean. See attached "Welcome Dr. Harvell.pdf" for more information.

Accreditation Institute Reports: Fred Teti has a lot to share about a Forum for Accreditation Institute Reports to be held on Pi Day, 3/14, 11am-1pm, in MUB-140. Also about The New ACCJC (Draft) Standards Officially going Public. See attached "Accrediation Institute Reports.docx" page for more information.

Photo Display at Chinatown/North Beach Center: There is a photo display outside the library at the Chinatown/North Beach Center you will want to see. Review the attached "Tsuchitani Show.docx" document for more information.

Welcome Steve Bruckman.pdf

Welcome Dr. Harvell.pdf

Accreditation Institute Reports.docx

Tsuchitani Show.docx

CCSF ESL Colloquium 2014 Workshop Abstracts.docx

ESL Colloquium Flyer 2014.pdf

ESL Colloquium 2014 Schedule.pdf

Maduli Invitation.docx