Thursday, February 20th CityNotes

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: Thursday, February 20th CityNotes
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 02:14:15 +0000

Just three today.

Pierre Coste Restaurant Themed Dinners: The PCR will serve dinner on 4 Thursdays from 5:15-7:15.
Attached is the schedule for theme dinners in the PCR this semester. Dinners are prepared and served by students in the Culinary Arts  & Hospitality Studies dept. Attached flier: SP 14 Themed dinner schedule.pdf

African American History Month: On Wednesday, February 26th, the San Francisco Public Library Main facility will host Rickey Vincent's presentation of "Party Music: The Inside Story of the Black Panthers Band and How Black Power Transformed Soul Music."  The attached flier has more information. It also says February 19th. The presentation on the 26th is  I D E N T I C A L  to the presentation that was given on the 19th. Same time, same place, different date (and I can't find the 2/26/2014 flier!)  See Party Music.2.19.14.PDF

CCSF Graduation Fair 2014: Presented by CCSF Bookstores, Wednesday, April 23 & Thursday, April 24. 10:00am to 6:00pm at the CCSF Bookstore Annex, Ocean Campus

Faculty & Staff
We invite you to join us at Grad Fair and celebrate with our graduating class. How can you participate? Set up a table and represent your department. Contact Karen Sheppard at the Annex and reserve your table today. Don't forget to RSVP for Commencement at ccsf.edu/commencement no later than Friday, May 11. Need to order Regalia? Visit ccsfshop.com and order your Keepsake or Rental Cap and Gown beginning Monday, February 24 through March 15. Pick up your regalia at the CCSF Bookstore Annex beginning May 12. Questions about Grad Fair, Regalia and Graduation Merchandise??
Contact Karen Sheppard at the Annex. See attached flier for more information: CCSFGradFair2014.PDF

SP 14 Theme dinner schedule.pdf

Party Music.2.19.14.pdf

CCSFGradFair2014.pdf