CityNotes "Master Message"

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CityNotes "Master Message"
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 01:41:54 +0000

I've received some feedback that too many CityNotes messages in one day are just too many! So to relieve that, I'll try to only send out one message a day -- but covering a number of topics and including whatever supporting fliers provide more detailed information. Here goes:

Women's History Month: It starts February 28th and the attached flier gives a lot more details about Femispheres activities which might interest you and your students. See WHM_FlyerS14.pdf

Black History Month: Next Week on February 24th, the Southeast Center will host "The Black Church and the Civil Rights Movements." See Black Church.2.24.14.pdf

Domenico Scarlatti Piano Concert: Our own Madeline Meuller will be performing several of Scarlatti's piano compositions on three different days in February. These could be standing room only -- so arrive early! The attached fliers are the front and back of the event program, so be sure to see them both:

Scarlatti Program Front 2014_2-19 and Scarlatti Program Back 2014-2-19

Frisco Day: This event will welcome 300 or more high school students onto the CCSF Ocean Ave. campus to take tours, get oriented, and register for Summer and Fall 2014 semesters. We all better get ready! See Frisco Day Letter To the Community

And, ending on a sadder note: Our own beloved Masha Zakeim passed away this February 12th. The attached notice tells a little about her time here at City College and the lives she touched along the way. See Memories of Masha Zakeim

And that is it for today. Let's see what tomorrow brings!

WHM_flyerS14.pdf

Black Church.2.24.14.pdf

Scarlatti Program Back2014-2-19.docx

Scarlatti Program Front 2014_2-19.docx

Frisco Day Letter to the College Community.docx

Memories of Masha Zakheim Revised 021414.docx