CCSF's Forum Magazine wants to hear from YOU!

To: "ccsf@cloud.ccsf.edu" <ccsf@cloud.ccsf.cc.ca.us>
Subject: CCSF's Forum Magazine wants to hear from YOU!
From: CityNotes <Citynotes@ccsf.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2014 21:12:50 +0000

City College's Forum magazine needs your submissions! The flyer is on our blog here:

http://forumccsf.wordpress.com/2014/01/29/accepting-submissions-for-spring-2014/

We accept year-round submissions, but the deadline to be considered for the next issue is February 18. We are looking for poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, plays, photography, art and comics from students, faculty, staff, alumni, and basically anybody with a connection to CCSF. [And, while our focus is on publishing voices from the CCSF community, we do accept submissions from anyone who would like to send us their work].

In addition, please come to the launch party for our new issue on Sunday, February 9, at Café La Bohème in the Mission from 5 to 730. (The address is 3318 24th St (between Mission St & Osage St), San Francisco, CA 94110 -- right by BART)

(Rumor has it that Professor Steven Mayers may start playing some tunes around 430, with a special guest.)

Bring something to read at our open mike, buy raffle tickets for prizes (including a few of Professor Nathan Wirth's fantastic photographs -- see them here http://nlwirth.com/), or just check out our new issue and meet the new team!

The flyer is here

http://forumccsf.wordpress.com/2014/01/30/youre-invited-forum-magazines-fall-2013-release-party/

Hope to see you soon!

The Forum Team

About Us: Established in 1937, Forum Magazine is a student-run literary journal that serves the City College of San Francisco community. Dedicated to providing a platform for the contemporary, urban voices of our institution, Forum collects, edits and publishes quality works of literature and the visual arts as produced by the CCSF family. Forum is published twice each year, once in both the Fall and Spring semesters.

For those who wish to view or purchase copies of Forum, you can find them for purchase at the Ocean Campus bookstore, at the English department on the 5th floor of Batmale Hall, or you can request a copy via email through editor@forumccsf.org.

Questions or comments concerning Forum? Interested in sharing a short piece regarding literary matters? You can also email us at editor@forumccsf.org.